What Is SEO Copywriting And Why It Is Important?
SEO copywriting is essentially all about finding the right balance between content which is engaging and having all the elements which help Google to rank the page as the targeted keywords are all in place.
Now the readers will also need to be engaged and they should find the answers to their questions in the article, but it also has to in alignment with what Google understands and then goes on to rank the page so that the users see the website and you trump the competition.
Here are a few techniques which can be employed for SEO copywriting:
- Needs to rank higher in the SERP.
- Quality traffic should always be driven (not just any traffic).
- Readers should always be engaged as good-quality content builds trust.
- The readers should always be convinced to take action and to also convert.
There is an inherent difference between Content writing and SEO writing – Content writing aims to build organic traffic from search engines. A content writer looks to furnish valuable content that is aimed at your buyer.
Now, SEO copywriting steps in as they aim to convert this traffic further down the marketing funnel.SEO copywriting has the potential to become the launchpad for your digital marketing efforts:
- The target keywords will help in getting higher rankings for the right terms
- Readers will then be able to take the desired action (which includes downloading your app, subscribe to your podcast, etc.)
Here are a few key ingredients to make SEO copywriting a success:
- The copy should at all times be focused on user intent and it should also have the right keywords for each of your target audiences (SEO)
- It should also be quite engaging.
- Asks the reader to take the right action.